HCO is a progressive and growing Disability Service Provider that is looking for an experienced Coordinator to join our committed team. With a focus on Business Development and Growth within the Western Adelaide region and the ongoing coordination of our current services, this position will contribute to HCO’s achievement of its vision and mission in supporting people with disability.
Fulltime – 2 year contract position (with possible continuation- dependant on funding allocations available).
Based in Western Adelaide, HCO is looking for an individual, who possesses strong communication skills, business acumen, supervisory skills, accurate data entry abilities and who works well under pressure.
Management of HCO existing services within Western Adelaide, driving the development and growth of HCO services and ensuring the provision of a quality person centred service to clients living in the Western Adelaide region.
You will report directly to the General Manager.
Your duties will include:
- Design and implement a growth plan for new service areas focused on customer service that effectively sets achievable goals/objectives aligned to HCO goals and strategy
- Drive the development of new services by implementing strategies to consolidate partnerships and referral streams and contribute to client attraction and retention
- Find, cultivate and establish value-add relationships and strategic partnerships with external referral pathways
- In conjunction with HCO Leadership, develop new models of practice and services that result in growth of HCO services in Western Adelaide
- Coordinating our existing services in the Western Region
To be successful in this role you will have as desirable attributes:
- A Degree in Disability Studies, Social Science, Human Services or equivalent
- Extensive previous experience in a business development role, key account management or client relationship role in a not for profit environment and disability/aged or health sector
- Experience in building & managing a high performing team within the Community Services Sector
- Demonstrated capacity of working collaboratively with persons with a disability and their families, carers and networks to develop services
- Established relationships within the Disability and Community Services sector , preferably including Western Adelaide
- Informed current knowledge of leading teams and best practice in disability and working knowledge of the NDIS
- Understanding of legislation pertinent to the statutory requirements for Disability Service Standards, WH&S, Equal Opportunity and Anti-Discrimination
This role is classified at Level 6 of the “Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010, and the successful applicant will enjoy a range of benefits including full salary sacrifice options (to increase your take home pay).
To obtain a Job & Person Specification see attached or visit our website at www.hco.net.au