- Inner City Melbourne Location
- Not-For-Profit Organisation
- Great Salary Package on Offer
ABOUT OUR CLIENT AND THE ROLE
Our client is a highly regarded not for profit organisation who require an experienced and dedicated Studio Program Manager. Reporting to the Head of Programs, the successful candidate will provide project management services in respect to sustainable, efficient and effective infrastructure management. This role will be responsible for managing the building, relocation and decommissioning of studios, in conjunction with providing advise to external or internal agencies and departments.
- Manage all building, relocation and decommissioning tasks associated with the Studio Program;
- Ensure works are carried out to agreed service standards and in accordance with contracts;
- Ensure administrative processes and databases are maintained, and can be relied upon, to provide up-to-date information and reporting at all times;
- Lead, track and report on project management progress in relation to applications and building, project budgets, variation costs and internal funding allocation;
- Providing support to the Head of Programs as required across a range of business activities.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Possess 3+ years demonstrated experience in project management;
- Building industry knowledge is desirable;
- Demonstrated experience in leading and developing a team;
- Highly developed communication skills;
- Budget monitoring experience;
- Strong relationship, networking and communication skills that have been developed through working with a broad range of stakeholders;
- Knowledge and experience with all aspects of database and CRM management;
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in documenting and maintaining policies and procedures.
We strongly advise that you record a short Video Cover Letter- it is a great way to introduce yourself & make your application stand out!
**Please note that Hassett will never request your personal information as a part of the application process