The Benefits for You:
We are committed to our employee experience and are proud to have consistently achieved above industry Employee Engagement results. Specifically on offer to you in this role is:
- Competitive above award rates + monthly RDO’s + paid breaks
- Free professional development with access to the Gowrie NSW Education Hub + paid study support
- If you're a Cert III Educator, we will support you financially to obtain your Diploma
- If you're a Diploma qualified Educator, we have scholarship opportunities available to obtain your Teaching degree at Charles Sturt University
- We prioritise your wellbeing, have a dedicated wellbeing committee and offer a range of free resources including access to our Employee Assistance Program
- We value your opinion, your voice will be heard, as we actively promote democracy and collaboration
About Gowrie NSW Newstead
We are a leading non-profit early & middle childhood organisation founded in 1940, with a focus on demonstration of high-quality pedagogical practice. We are proud to be bringing the historic Newstead to life and excited to open a 90-place centre where children will be immersed in beautiful and inviting learning environments. Newstead will be a place for children and childhood.
As an Early Childhood Educator, you will work closely with the wider team to create a warm and inclusive educational environment for children. Some of your activities will include:
- Collaborating closely with your colleagues to develop and deliver a quality, play based curriculum
- Advocating for children’s rights and cultivating an environment where their voices are heard
- Complying with all regulatory requirements and following policies and procedures in line with child protection guidelines
- Conducting a clear cycle of reflective practice and considering children’s skills and interests in decision making
- Developing strong relationships with families and caregivers and participating in community events
We are excited to welcome a dedicated professional who is committed to growing with us. You will have:
- Certificate III or Diploma Qualification in Children’s Services
- Current compliance certificates (e.g. WWCC etc)
- Two doses of approved COVID-19 vaccination, with the willingness to comply with additional health requirements (including booster shots)
Please click Apply Now and follow the instructions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.