About the Role
Our Options WA Team is growing as we continue to welcome more new clients to Good Sammy in 2020!
We're seeking an inspirational and dedicated leader who loves supporting and developing teams to achieve exceptional outcomes. This truly rewarding position plays an important role in managing and developing the Good Sammy Options Team as they deliver outstanding, contemporary client services and experiences for NDIS clients and actively support the Good Sammy purpose:
To create meaningful employment opportunities and pathways for people with disabilities.
- Play a key role in developing the strategic and business plans for the Client Services area and champion the delivery of outstanding, contemporary individualized services under the NDIS.
- Promote a clear vision of safety and quality, reviewing and monitoring standards and leading innovation and continuous improvement.
- Act as a mentor and role model to Options Coordinators and other Options Team members.
- Be responsible for building a positive, solution focused team culture, guiding and developing the wider team, including Mentors to see possibilities for our clients.
- Actively participate in relevant promotional activities and work to improve the quality and scope of the services that we provide.
- Develop and manage internal relationships across the organisation to ensure a seamless client journey and pathway to independence and employment.
- Be responsible for meeting agreed KPIs, related to client service delivery under the NDIS and other funding arrangements.
- Understand and meet requirements of annual cost centre budget and implement required strategies to ensure that budget targets and KPI’s are met.
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant area or significant relevant experience
- Comprehensive understanding of disability and community support networks and the NDIS.
- Experience and competency in leading collaborative and high performing teams
- Values based understanding of contemporary disability practices
- Current motor vehicle drivers licence
What we can offer you
- The opportunity to work alongside and empower people with disability to reach their maximum potential
- Generous NFP salary packaging opportunities (option to package up to $15,900 for general living expenses and an additional $2,650 for entertainment benefits per annum)
- Corporate discounts for banking and health insurance
- Free, confidential counselling services through our EAP
- Annual Flu Vaccination Program
Applicants must have the right to work in Australia, a Working with Children's Check, and will be required to undertake a National Criminal History Check.