GO Foundation Story
Integrity. Equality. Opportunity. Strength in culture.
The GO Foundation was established to provide scholarships to Indigenous students from primary school through to university, in public and independent schools, to students who live with family, in community. Through a GO scholarship, our students access the resources and support they need to ensure their journey through school is as rewarding as possible.
For more information on the GO foundation, visit our website here.
- Support development/delivery of strategic operational plans, as well as project management such as systems development, implementations and upgrades
- Develop and update policy frameworks, oversee Insurance, risk and compliance processes
- Manage contracts and legal agreements
- Manage general HR functions such as recruitment, staff contracts, on and off boarding, employment reviews (with CEO)
- Understand basic award legislations, manage employee lifecycle and performance management
- Provide a Secretariat role and support the Head of Finance with preparing reports and information as required for Board/Committee meetings
- You are excited by the opportunity to be part of a high performing team who improve outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander young people.
- You have demonstrated experience in operational and corporate services
- You have experience working with a diverse range of stakeholders to deliver outcomes
- You will be solution-focused, tech-savvy, and work well in a small business environment and team.
- You will have advanced computer software skills, including Excel. You may also have experience working with CRM’s, including Salesforce
- You will have a commercial mindset and a strong focus on building and developing relationships
- You will have strong experience in a start-up / not-for-profit environment or a corporate where you had a role that was broad and required delivery across a range of outcomes.
- You have a general understanding of what it takes to make a business work – insurance, facilities, technology, legal and financial.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Experience in engaging and communicating effectively at all levels including Board level
- Clear communicator – written and verbal. Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively, cooperatively and effectively as part of a team
- The opportunity to really make a difference in our GO Scholars lives
- Competitive salary including access to NFP salary packaging benefits
- The opportunity to work closely with the Sydney Swans, our partners and GO Scholars
- The opportunity to work flexibly in terms of hours and location, subject to meeting schedules and deadlines
- The opportunity to build a growing brand and create a strong program of support for our Scholars
- GO considers professional and personal development as integral to the success of our staff and organisation.
A position description is attached.
For enquiries about this role please contact Celine Bonnaire on 02 9339 9191.