About Future Super
At Future Super, we’re making [sh]it happen and changing the way super is done. By giving people a chance to invest their life savings in companies that don’t harm the planet, we’re showing the power super has to change the world.
With ambitious targets and a passionate membership base, we’re on the hunt for a Social Media Producer to be the voice of Future Super on social digital platforms.
We strongly encourage applications from First Nations peoples, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, mature age workers and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, etc. (LGBTI+) people. Seriously, the problems we face are complex and the more diversity of experiences we can bring to the table, the better our solutions become.
You’ll love this job if:
- Social media is your place of community. You are constantly finding to new ways to learn from others and gather like-minded people on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and TikTok
- You have an aptitude for trying things out as a means to learn, you’re not that risk adverse or hurt when something doesn’t work, constantly learning fuels your fire
- You find superannuation opaque and frustrating, if you had the chance to revolutionise the industry to be better for people, you would
- You love talking, working within a team and moving quickly. You get bored easily and constantly want to push what’s possible
- You love to have varied conversations on socials but can also see when someone’s getting on their high horse for no reason so don’t need to reply
We’re looking for someone who:
- Holds a distinctive written voice that reflects culture and the internet
- Loves telling stories and creating work that move people emotionally (a dislike for traditional corporate marketing and communication is a must)
- Has experience gathering information from various resources
- Is curious to explore all the ways an idea can come to life and eagerness to learn by doing
- Believes in Future Super’s mission and has a passion for moving Australia’s money out of fossil-fuels and into renewable energy
You'll love working here with:
- A team made up of a bunch of people who love their craft, take their work seriously but not themselves, and are always down for exploring a curly question (or seven).
- Heaps of flexibility to fit work into your life (not your life around our work) and the opportunity to work with your manager to define what that looks like for you now and in the future
- Team lunches, drinks and company-wide events
- 14 weeks’ paid parental leave for all genders and a generous parental superannuation package, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), formal training and development with continuous improvement opportunities, a continuous supply of healthy office snacks (if/when you’re in the office) and membership to Bicycle NSW as part of our sustainable transport policy
- Future Super is an equal opportunity employer – we provide flexible working hours, the option to work from home and a laptop you can use to work remotely (this used to be a more differentiating dot-point, but it’s still true!)
The application will require answering short questions so give yourself time to complete it. Once started, you can save and return to your application before submitting.
We use Applied as our de-identified recruitment platform, helping us reduce the risk of unconscious bias in our hiring process. If you are curious to know more about how it works, check out this blog post from our Head of Group Strategy, Veronica!
Questions? Please reach out to Khaila (Khi), HR Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line: Social Media Producer enquiry via EthicalJobs.