- 12 month fixed term contract
Equity Works has received Commonwealth funding through the Information, Linkages and Capacity Building Grant Opportunity – Economic Participation. The project is of 12 months duration.
The project is the Sunshine Coast Intentional Partnerships for Employment (SCIPE). SCIPE will work collaboratively with a broad range of stakeholders in the Sunshine Coast community to increase employment opportunities for young people with disability.
Two Project Officers will be appointed and will work with five Employment Envoys (young people from the target group). Dedicated administrative support is available to the project team.
A Steering Committee will be formed to support the work of the project and to facilitate project reach to the broader Sunshine Coast Community.
The people we are looking for will
- Coordinate the implementation of the SCIPE project.
- Effectively collaborate with the other Project Manager in determining how to draw on each other’s individual talents and skill sets to achieve optimal team dynamics in project design and delivery.
- Support and coordinate the engagement of the Employment Envoys.
- Participate in the project steering group.
- Implement project management tasks, processes, and strategies to successfully deliver the project.
- Organise and facilitate community events and forums related to the project.
- Participate in the collection of meaningful data with regards to outcomes and impact of the project.
- Develop and maintain collaborative and capacity building relationships with other members of the project team, project participants and key stakeholders.
- Contribute and safeguard a shared vision for the project which ensures practices and principles grounded in human rights and inclusion.
- Work in ways that are consistent with developing and maintaining a healthy and safe workplace for themselves and others.
- Work within a budget and project plan.
- Contribute to all reporting requirements associated with the funding agreement.