Who are #teampossible?
We are people working together, making possibilities a reality for people with a disability.
Why should I join #teampossible?
- Attractive remuneration with salary packaging ($15,900 tax free benefit) + further benefits
- Encouraged and supported ongoing professional development
- Exciting and diverse career opportunities
- Permanent, part-time and casual opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- We offer a range of roster arrangements with ability to take on additional shifts
- Corporate health insurance plans, and discounts with our corporate partners
- Values based organisation focusing on our people and customers
- 4 x permanent part time roles, up to 54 hours per fortnight.
- Based at the Caboolture Learning and Lifestyle centre.
- Experience preferred working with customers with an intellectual disability.
- Focus on education, training and mentoring to maintain and improve current living standards.
- An open, manual driving license and the willingness to drive a small bus for community access activities.
- Experience or personal interest in creative activities would be hugely desirable.
- Demonstrate a genuine enthusiasm, motivated and passionate approach to the role.
- Rewarding opportunity to support, teach and mentor our customers.
What are the requirements to become a Support Worker?
- Current National Criminal History check
- Hold or be willing to obtain a positive notice from Disability Services (Yellow Card) and Working with Children Check (Blue card)
- Current First Aid and CPR certificate
- Experience working with people with a disability
- Open Licence with comprehensive insurance coverage
- Ability to transport customers in wheelchairs into the community
- Cert 3 in disability ideal
- Passionate about making a difference!
How can I join #team possible?
You can register your interest in joining Endeavour Foundation by simply clicking ‘Apply Now’ and you’ll be guided through a short application form.
Endeavour Foundation welcomes the Royal Commission into Violence, Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation of People with Disability because it will provide a platform for people to be heard and seek justice. Everyone within our community is expected to act in a way that protects and supports the human rights of people with disability - this is our highest priority. Click here for more information.