- Casual opportunities available across Toowoomba; flexible hours/work-life balance
- If you're studying, interested in a career in Disabilities Services or just looking for extra income, then we would love to hear from you!
- No experience necessary, training will be provided to ensure you have all the skills you need to do your job successfully.
Who We Are
Endeavour Foundation is an independent, for purpose organisation established in 1951 with a vision to support people with an intellectual disability to live their best life. We are people working together, making possibilities a reality for people with a disability.
What can Endeavour Foundation offer you?
- Encouraged and supported ongoing professional development and diverse career opportunities
- Salary Packaging benefits - less tax = more take-home pay for you!
- In addition to your tax-free benefit, you can also use up to $2,650 of your pre-tax income to pay for entertainment expenses (meals, holiday accommodation etc.)
- An Employee Assistance Program - a free and confidential phone-based counselling service available to all staff and their family members
- Corporate Health Insurance plans and discounts with our corporate partners
- Whitegoods and appliances discounts
What can I expect in a typical day working as a Support Worker?
We support our customers in their homes and into the community, providing them with the opportunity to live their best lives and to fulfil their goals and dreams. You will provide home based support such as meal management and personal care where required and transport our customers into the community for appointments and activities.
- Support includes all aspects of assisting customers with personal care
- You are passionate about making a difference
- Various rosters and hours available
- Buddy shifts and ongoing training will be provided to ensure you are able to deliver your best support to our customers
Visit our website here for more information on working with Endeavour Foundation.
What you will bring to the role
- You are a true people person who is passionate, empathetic and resilient
- You are dedicated to empowering our customers to live their best lives
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Some experience working with Microsoft Office i.e., Word, Excel and Outlook packages
- Cert III in Individual Support and experience with complex behaviours would be highly regarded but not mandatory
How can I join #team possible?
You can register your interest in joining Endeavour Foundation by simply clicking ‘Apply Now’. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Please note, before commencing with Endeavour Foundation, you be required to undertake a “Fit2Work” National Criminal History Check, hold or be willing to obtain a Working with Children Check (Blue Card), NDIS Worker Screening Check/Yellow Card and a First Aid and CPR certificate.
Additionally, in line with the direction from State Government, all authorised workers defined under the Queensland Public Health Order will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 from 15 December 2021.
We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer, and we commit to respond to every applicant.