We are people working together, making possibilities a reality for people with a disability. We call ourselves #teampossible!
Endeavour Foundation supports people with disability to live, learn, work and flourish according to their own interests and priorities. Our 5,000 strong team operates over 300 sites in the heart of local communities across Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria where we offer choice, opportunities and personalised support in the key areas of home, work, learning and community participation. While we have been around for over 65 years, we understand the importance of continuing to imagine what's possible and look to inspire our customers and our people to re-define the possibilities. We are passionate and committed to securing high performing team members who will embrace and drive our purpose and values forward.
We are currently recruiting a Microsoft Dynamics AX Specialist for an immediate start on a contract with a finish date in June, 2021. As our Microsoft Dynamics AX specialist, you will support the Dynamics AX solution through working with the business to plan, design and deliver enhancement, functional and operational requirements. This will include:
- Be a specialist in the Dynamics AX Solution, providing expert advice and remaining abreast of enhancements and versions of the Microsoft Dynamics AX solution.
- Provide training and assistance to business SME's in procedures, processes and best practice.
- Develop test plans, test scripts and schedules in accordance with accepted industry standards.
- Develop all required documentation to support knowledge transfer included required support stacks to transfer AX knowledge to business SME's.
- Design and develop Dynamics AX solutions based on business requirements and application roadmap in alignment with architectural direction and standards
- Direct programming activities with the Vendor or appointed partners in the configuration and implementation of AX and integrated platforms.
- Identify and quantify risk, makes recommendations for risk mitigation and contingency plans.
All about you:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in IT or equivalent.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in technical and business terms.
- Robust knowledge of the Dynamics AX application.
- Highly developed communication, interpersonal and stakeholder engagement skills that fosters teamwork and constructive business relationships to deliver the outcomes required.
- Problem solving skills to successfully identify problems, solutions and implement these using a logical and systematic approach
- Experience in working within a Microsoft environment
- Possess and demonstrate expert knowledge in configuring, administering, implementing and supporting ERP applications - experience in working with the Dynamics AX application desirable
What we offer you:
- Attractive salary packaging and novated leasing options
- Corporate health insurance plans, and discounts with our corporate partners
- Ongoing professional development
- Employee Assistance Program
- Arrange of different roster arrangements
- Paid parental leave
- Onsite cafe
- Onsite secure car park options
How you can join #teampossible:
Before commencing with Endeavour Foundation you will be required to undertake a National Criminal History check and hold or be willing to obtain a positive notice from Disability Services (Yellow Card) and Working with Children Check (Blue card).
Endeavour Foundation welcomes the Royal Commission into Violence, Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation of People with Disability because it will provide a platform for people to be heard and seek justice. Everyone within our community is expected to act in a way that protects and supports the human rights of people with disability - this is our highest priority.