Eating Disorders Queensland is a community-based organisation providing therapeutic groups, counselling, carer coaching and peer mentoring, as well as information and referral services, to people with eating disorders, their carers, families and loved ones. Provision of these opportunities assist the carer to fulfil their caring role, while maintaining their own health and wellbeing.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a full position description, or see attachment below.
Qualifications & experience
- The successful applicant will hold a professional qualification in a humanities/health related discipline and experience working in facilitation/coaching/support roles related to Mental Health.
- Experience with stakeholder engagement and community education (including public speaking) will be highly regarded
Tasks & responsibilities
- Carer Coaching (Early Intervention or Ongoing Support)
- Information & Referral Assistance
- Community Education
- Skill development
- Peer Mentor Training and Supervision
- Stakeholder presentation and engagement
- Group and workshop facilitation
- Work within a collaborative multidisciplinary team
- Flexible working arrangements are available by negotiation
- Internal, external, and group supervision available