Who we are
At EACH, our vision is for a healthy and inclusive community. Founded on the vision that everyone is entitled to good health, we're one of the nation's leading health and community services providers, offering a broad range of services for over 40 years.
The ACT School-Aged Therapy Services team provides intervention services predominantly to NDIS participants aged 7 to 18 years but also to privately funded children and teenagers.
About the Team Leader - School Aged Therapy Services role
EACH is looking for a full-time Team Leader to lead our multidisciplinary School Aged Therapy Services team whilst overseeing the delivery and expansion of high-quality NDIS and private services in Hawker, ACT.
This role is designed for a leader who wants to lead a client-centred service whilst continuing to practice their allied health profession in a well-supported environment.
What you'll be doing
As the Team Leader of our School Aged Therapy Services team, you will:
- Lead, mentor, support, and motivate a small multidisciplinary team of committed allied health professionals and support staff,
- Monitor and manage performance targets, ensuring the team is equipped to maximise billed hours,
- Manage team recruitment, orientation, professional development, and performance management,
- Lead by example, providing clinical service to a small case-load of customers in proportion to the size of the team,
- Build trusting partnerships with internal and external stakeholders to support growth and the development of services,
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to inform and deliver the School-Aged Therapy Services strategy,
- Create and deliver engaging and scalable team learning and development opportunities, growing the capacity of the current team to deliver client-centred services,
Who you'll be working with
Reporting to the Manager, NDIS Therapy Services, you will work closely with our small multidisciplinary team of Allied Health Professionals and Support Staff, and contribute to a Community of Practice with similar teams elsewhere within EACH.
This team sits within EACH NDIS Therapy services nationally, with an early intervention and an adult service based in Melbourne.
To thrive in this role, you will:
- Have experience leading and managing a multi-disciplinary team, growing a team, and expanding a service or practice,
- Share EACH's values and commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion; modelling inclusive behaviours and creating a culture of belonging,
- Be knowledgable and experienced in Clinical governance, including undertaking clinical audits and risk management processes,
- Bring a strength-based approach to the service, seeking out opportunities to build on the existing strengths and capacities of our team, children, families, and carers,
- Have demonstrated knowledge of the Key Worker model, Family Centred Practice, and Family Service Coordination, and
- Hold a degree in an Allied Health field and registration with APHRA, or equivalent peak body, membership in an allied health discipline.
Ideally, you will also have:
- A thorough understanding of the NDIS framework, legislation, and billing compliance
What we offer
EACH is committed to developing our people. At EACH you'll be supported to be your best.
- Work arrangements that flex to you,
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience,
- Professional support and supervision,
- Engaging, inclusive, and supportive team,
- Opportunities for internal career progression,
- Generous Not-for-Profit Salary Packaging,
- Opportunity to purchase additional leave,
- Support through a comprehensive Employee Assistance Program, and
- Opportunities to continuously grow and develop.
If this sounds like a role that would make you excited to come to work each day, we'd like the opportunity to learn more about you! Please attach a cover letter with your resume and apply online via our Careers Centre, which can be accessed by clicking Apply Now below.
If you would like more information about the position, please contact Lisa Gort, National NDIS Manager, on 0477 746 130 or at Lisa.Gort @ each.com.au using the subject line: Team Leader - School Aged Therapy Services enquiry via EthicalJobs.