Your New Organisation
DPV Health is a leading healthcare services provider operating out of Melbourne’s northern growth corridor. Our professional staff deliver a wide variety of clinical, community health and wellbeing services.
At DPV Health we strive ourselves on being inclusive and celebrating the diversity of all people within our communities. We are passionate about helping to support people to lead happy healthy lives. We are dedicated to working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, disability, LGBTIQ, and newly arrived communities.
A little about the role
This position contributes to the success of DPV Health by operating as a Psychologist within the School Readiness Funding team.
This position aims to build the capability of educators in Kindergartens and families to support children in their early years.
DPV Health is looking to recruit additional psychologists to work in our child-focussed, multi-disciplinary team as part of the School Readiness Funding initiative. This is an exciting new initiative that will provide kindergartens with access to quality programs and supports to help children get the most out of their early learning
With current Registration as a Psychologist with AHPRA and eligibility for full membership of the Australian Psychological Society you will also be eligible to provide services under the School Readiness funding guidelines. You will have:
- Well-developed clinical skills working as a psychologist in a community setting including work with children, youth, their families and other stakeholders
- Experience working with vulnerable clients, CALD, refugees and/ or clients with a disability (i.e. Autism Spectrum Disorder)
- Experience in planning, implementing and evaluating innovative, evidence based clinical support services
- The skills to build the capability of educators and families to support children through coaching, modelling, group training, case consultation support and other discipline specific services
- The ability to work as part of a multi disciplinary team with other allied health professionals
About the perks
- Salary Packaging – part of your wage is paid tax free each pay, saving thousands in tax each year!
- Work-Life Balance – we understand that work-life balance is important and accommodate flexibility for team members wherever possible.
- Health and Wellbeing – we promote health and wellbeing for our people, just like we would for the communities we serve. We provide flu vaccinations on site and free, confidential counselling services are available just to name a few.
- Professional Development – with access to modern, digital eLearning you’ll have flexibility of course timing with access to shorter, more customised content. Accompanied by face to face training, your continual professional development is always top of our priority list.
The fine print
- Successful candidates will be required to undergo a National Police Check, hold a valid WWCC and NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Full driver license and travel between sites required
If this role sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Click Apply now!