dōTERRA was built on the mission of sharing essential oils with the world and a commitment to the empowerment of all people. The dōTERRA Healing Hands Foundation Australia and New Zealand brings healing and hope to the world by providing communities with the tools needed to improve lives and become self-reliant. We're seeking a Philanthropic Program Manager to join our team based in Mulgrave, Victoria.
The Philanthropic Program Manager is responsible for coordinating all philanthropic-related initiatives, project submissions, promotional activities and nurturing Foundation partner relationships.
In this role you will:
- Coordinate and manage the Foundation’s philanthropic projects in collaboration with the HHFANZ Board, internal departments, and Foundation partners
- Develop and coordinate the Foundation’s promotional content and activity in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Grow and nurture a support network of Foundation partners
- Manage funding proposal submissions
- Support the development and operation of philanthropic policies that ensure all Foundation projects and administration adhere to legislative requirements
- Database administration and maintenance with regular reporting on activities
- Engage in public speaking initiatives as required, including internal business updates, on stage presentations at various annual events as well as filming segments for online events and social platforms
What you will bring
You will be someone who shares our values of Integrity, Respect, Service, Fun, Gratitude and Generosity. You have high emotional intelligence, strong influential capabilities to effectively communicate with all stakeholders and the ability to form lasting relationships. You will be self-motivated, a good problem solver, highly organised and results orientated. Your ability to handle complexity, work with minimal supervision and be a seasoned storyteller with groups of all sizes in diverse forums will help you succeed in the role.
You will also have:
- 4+ years' professional experience in a philanthropy, business development or similar position
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant field (Marketing, Sales, Public Relations)
- Sound knowledge of fundraising standards, principles, policies and procedures including management of donations and payments
- Experience in supporting board governance and meetings of not-for-profit organisations
- Experience in the development and writing of philanthropic project submissions and proposals
- A creative vision and ability to develop and deliver an effective communication and promotional strategy
- Proven experience developing and nurturing strong stakeholder relationships
- Solid Project Management skills with high level of attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Experience in public speaking
What we can offer you.
- dōTERRA is a great place to work! We work in a supportive, hard-working and fun environment. There’s lots of opportunities to make your mark and aid in our future growth.
- Free on-site parking at our brand-new office in Mulgrave, Victoria.
- You will benefit in the company’s achievements, have access to exceptional products, generous benefits and have opportunities to develop in your career.
For further information, please contact doTERRA Australia Careers on firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Philanthropic Program Manager enquiry via EthicalJobs.