- International development organisation
- Fantastic culture and team environment
- Flexible working conditions – work/life balance
- Love to travel?
This well regarded charity is seeking a dynamic NFP professional to join their fundraising team. The successful applicant will play a key role in the development of relationships, develop the philanthropy strategy to ensure all organisational goals and KPI’s are achieved.
Offering an inspiring and cohesive work environment, you will have full autonomy and opportunity to thrive within the role. This amazing career opening will also include international travel. Looking to be part of a highly successful cause? Look no further.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage the philanthropy team to deliver results and income targets
- Develop and nurture relationships with major donors, corporate partners & bequests
- Drive the strategy and implementation of Philanthropy programs
- Manage high net worth individuals, trusts and foundations portfolio
- Strategically develop the Bequest Program to increase overall revenue
- Assist and direct new fundraising initiatives related to Community fundraising
- Manage key international relationships and partnerships
- Lead, motivate and drive the philanthropy team to increase income and revenue across all programs
- Support and contribute to overall fundraising strategy
- Proven track record of success working in a fundraising management environment
- Exceptional leadership and people management
- Passion for International Development
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications
- Superior stakeholder and relationship management skills
- Change agent and “can do” attitude
- Skilled influencer and negotiator
- Willingness to travel internationally when required
- Commercially savvy and results driven
- Self-motivated, autonomous and demonstrates high levels of initiative
This significant career opening offers an incredible place to work, very competitive remuneration package and flexible working conditions if required.