KeepCup is the world's first barista-standard reusable coffee cup that has been lauded for its thoughtful design, sound sustainability credentials. Our mission is to inspire the world to reduce and reuse by:
- Creating beautiful products that celebrate the love of good coffee on the go
- Empowering people with practical knowledge to inspire environmentally aware behaviour
- Supporting innovation and enabling communities to promote reuse, whilst reducing waste
We are looking for a Sustainability Campaign Manager to drive sustainability projects and communications within the business and externally, supporting KeepCup as a pioneer of the post-disposable world and a champion of good business practice.
The role will involve:
- Championing sustainability through the business.
- Driving KeepCup’s sustainability strategy, advocacy campaign and giving program.
- Developing strategic relationships, including advocacy groups, policy makers, suppliers and other companies that enable KeepCup to adopt closed loop practices.
- Public speaking and presentations around responsible business, single-use free and circular economy.
- Developing sustainability focused content, including longform and blog.
- Working with the sales team to develop collateral and messaging to drive sales.
- Delivering carbon neutral project, improving our B Corp credentials globally and reporting to APCO, and delivering framework for baseline, goals and metrics, data systems and processes.
- Maintaining feedback loops that enable stakeholder research for business reporting requirements and customer experiences.
- Onboarding new staff, distributors and key customers about our responsible business.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years in a similar role.
- Strong understanding of sustainability science, impacts and practices.
- Experience managing projects, including budget, timelines and stakeholder management (including external agencies).
- Excellent communication skills to inspire internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to juggle, prioritise and excel with both proactive and reactive tasks daily.
- Flexibility to navigate changing business priorities.
- Ideal but not essential: experience in café/coffee industry.
This role will be based in our Clifton Hill HQ. We offer a competitive salary package, great coffee and the chance to work with a lovely team. We are a business committed to diversity, equity, inclusion and 'doing good' (we are a B Corp).
If this sounds like a role for you, we would love to have a chat.