Core responsibilities are focused on exemplary customer service, the growth and sustainability of the business, driving operational efficiencies, while role modelling the leadership behaviours that create a high performing, positive, engaged culture in line with the business values.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Leading, directing and developing senior supports, facilitators and other staff
- Financial Performance
- Overseeing OH&S compliance and NDIS Quality Compliance
- Coordinating resources and scheduling work activities and on budget
- Operational Excellence
Key Selection Criteria
- Comprehensive experience in operational planning including the ability to interpret financial information and budgets
- Superior organisational and time management skills with the ability to multitask in a fast driven environment
- Demonstrated high level communication skills, both written and verbal with a high degree of empathy
- Ability to lead proactively with a focus on solutions, along with experience leading a team across multiple locations
- Current drivers licence
- Current Working with Children Check
- NDIS Clearance Check or willing to obtain
- Certificate or Diploma in community or disability services and/or
- Tertiary qualification in related field
- Ability to drive a transit truck with a trailer and reverse
- Commercial contract gardening maintenance
- Trade Experience
Connecting2Australia is a not-for-profit community organisation that has 67 years of creating opportunities for people living with a disability or disadvantaged.
C2A are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. People with disabilities and all cultural backgrounds are welcome to apply.
A position description is attached.