- Excellent leadership opportunity to utilise your broad operations management skill set and experience in leading large therapeutic teams
- Deliver best practice within a therapeutic jurisprudence framework
- Three roles available: Melbourne CBD, North West and South East metro regions; please advise your preference(s) in your cover letter
The Magistrates’ Court of Victoria (MCV) is a jurisdiction within the Court Services Victoria statutory authority and has a long history of providing justice for the people of Victoria in metropolitan and regional courts across the state.
The Court determines in excess of 300,000 cases per annum at 51 venues, equating to approximately 90 per cent of all cases that come before Victorian courts each year. The Court aims to be an innovative, accessible and responsive court that provides quality services to the Victorian community.
Due to continued growth, we are expanding the management team of our large multi-disciplinary therapeutic staffing cohort, across multiple court locations across Melbourne and Victoria.
About the role
- The Operations Manager Court Support Services is responsible for operational and clinical management of the Court Integrated Services Program (CISP) including the Assessment and Referral Court (ARC) and the CISP Remand Outreach Program (CROP)
- Supply operational leadership to staff fostering an environment that supports engagement and innovation encouraging individual and team achievements to provide quality service delivery to clients with complex needs.
- Develop and lead the seamless implementation of specialised services, policies, programs and initiatives ensuring they are consistent with organisational objectives and delivered within agreed timelines, budget and resources.
- Significant operational management experience in the social services or health sector
- Strong people management, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Tertiary qualification in social work or psychology or other related discipline highly desirable
For further information on this position and to submit your application, please click on Apply Now.