- 1 EFT (possibility for job share or flexible part time EFT)
- Kyneton Location
We are seeking to employ an Occupational Therapist to join our dynamic Adult Primary Health Team. Cobaw is one hour from Melbourne in the beautiful Macedon Ranges. This position will be based in our brand new purpose built building where you will be providing on site, outreach and telehealth services.
In this role you will be responsible for providing occupational therapy assessments, treatments and services across a range of client groups in the Community Aged Care and/or Disability sectors.
The key deliverables of this position are:
- Deliver a direct therapeutic service to clients within the Macedon Ranges Shire and surrounding areas.
- Work within a multidisciplinary team and implement an integrated approach for adult services.
- Liaise with clients, families, referring bodies, suppliers and other stakeholders.
- Meet organisational and individual service delivery targets.
- Complete client notes, documents that support services and statistical recording.
- Participate in continued service development and team activities as part of the Primary Health Team and Cobaw community.
- Provide group education sessions as part of the Chronic Disease Management Program as required.
- Supervise Allied Health Assistants and students.