- Casual opportunity, 15 hours per week - 5 minute walk from Cannon Hill Station
- Enjoy a flexible working arrangement – split your time between the office and home
- Enjoy salary packaging benefits and save up to $15,900 per year tax free
Who we are…
CoAct has been recognised as a Winner of The Australian Business Awards for Employer of Choice in 2019. This award signifies that we have created an extraordinary work environment for our employees. As a national partnership of for-purpose Service Partners, we work together to make a difference in the lives of everyday Australians.
Who you will talk to...
You will be making calls to speak to our clients who have been long term job seekers and have recently secured a job through one of our Service Partners. For these job seekers, this employment opportunity will put them on the road to economic stability which is a hugely important for them. You will also be speaking with potential new clients to promote CoAct's services.
And that's where you come in...
- You'll make regular check in calls with your clients, gain an understanding on how they are settling into their role and assess any risk factors
- Your goal is to assist as many clients as possible to ensure they are happy in their job and they have what they need to retain their current employment
- You'll also gather evidence that supports their employment and offer government incentives to eligible employers
- Every call is different but, in every call, you are explaining, motivating and coaching. You'll work to KPIs, so you need to be driven to help as many clients as possible
- You will also be communicating and following up on leads of potential new clients. This will involve completing inbound calls, webchat and email communications in an engaging manner.
What you will bring…
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- You have strong attention to detail - you don't miss a beat!
- A positive, upbeat and friendly attitude
- Confidence and top-notch communication skills - you're ready for calls that make a bigger difference to people's lives!
- You love helping people and providing quality customer service
- You're resilient, empathetic and great at building rapport; but you can also assess well, and problem solve at speed
- You're highly motivated and driven to assist as many customers as possible over the phone
- Demonstrated experience using Outlook, Word and Excel is a must
- Please note, the successful applicant will be required to complete criminal history verifications and a working with children check
Previous experience working in Employment Services or a call centre will be highly regarded.
What CoAct can offer you…
- CoAct is passionate about their employees, offering great perks that make staff feel truly valued! We can offer you a flexible working arrangement where you will have the option to work from home and the office – perfect if you are looking for better work-life balance!
- A competitive remuneration package, including salary packaging where you can save up to $15,900 per year tax free
- We'll introduce you to the role through a comprehensive training process and provide ongoing support to ensure you have the skills and knowledge to succeed in your role!
- Cannon Hill Train Station is a 5-minute walk from our building - it couldn't be easier to get to work
- We're a friendly, professional bunch that celebrates the wins no matter how big or small, we support one another always and, most importantly, we have fun along the way!
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are welcome and encouraged to apply.
If you're ready for calls that make a real difference and you have the drive to help as many people as possible, then we would love to hear from you!