You will oversee the day to day operation of a SIL Accommodation home and be responsible to ensure high quality support services are delivered to clients in accordance with Service Agreements, NDIS legislation, CHSS policy within allocated budgets.
Ideally you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience leading and or coordinating a community service program (including budgets).
- Demonstrated understanding of and or preferably, sound working knowledge of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
- Demonstrated experience in successfully leading and managing a team of values-aligned staff.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a busy environment and complete administrative tasks within designated timeframes with accuracy and high attention to detail.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills including the ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with staff, clients and their representatives.
- Proficient use of IT systems including Microsoft, Outlook, Excel, internet, email and client management systems.
- Current Drivers Licence, First Aid Certificate and the ability to obtain and maintain a clear Working with Children Check and National Police Clearance.
The position is paid in accordance with Level 5.1 of the Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010. CHSS offer 9 day working fortnights and as a not for profit we can provide salary packaging which provides a significant tax saving on your take home pay.
A position description is attached.