The mission of the Cathy Freeman Foundation (CFF) is to support Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children to realise their full potential. We deliver programs that support over 1600 Indigenous students in 4 remote communities to realise their full potential in school and beyond.
As part of our plan to retain, strengthen and upgrade key partnerships and supporters we are seeking a talented Partnerships Manager.
Working closely with the Strategic Partnerships & Funding Director this role will play a critical relationship management, operational and administrative role in engaging with CFFs key partners and managing associated projects and events.
With a strong focus on strengthening relationships, planning and project management this role will play a pivotal role in servicing our key partners and coordinating projects and events which assist us to nurture our key partners, strengthen our sustainability, and realise our future plans for growth.
Part time (4 days per week), 12 month fixed term contract
- Facilitate fulfilment of contractual obligations to partners, including collaboration with staff across CFF teams
- Conduct and document regular work in progress meetings with key partners and facilitate progression of actions from these meetings
- Maintain ongoing strong relationships with key partners
- Build an understanding of partner objectives and drivers to enable value adding activity to be implemented that positions CFF for future renewal and upgrade
- Actively and effectively utilise the Salesforce CRM as part of partner fulfilment and value adding activities
- Coordinate reporting to partners
Projects & Events
- Manage annual partner servicing and supporter events
- Lead implementation of Team Freeman physical events, including corporate hospitality, branded apparel and operational logistics on event days
- Scope, plan, execute and deliver on other partnership related projects and events
- Prepare project plans and event running sheets for each initiative
- Adhere to approved project / event budgets
- Foster positive working relationships with stakeholders
- Assist the Strategic Partnerships & Funding Director with partner contract negotiation and renewal where required
- Contribute to broader business development projects as required
- Lead establishment and project management of the CFF Ambassadors program
- Coordinate the involvement of Ambassadors, including liaison with their agents where required
- Manage logistics of the Ambassadors program, including internal collaboration with the programs team, booking of flights and ground transport for engagements
- Leverage brand exposure opportunities for CFF partners through the Ambassadors program
- Work with the Communications & Engagement Coordinator to optimise local and national media coverage of the Ambassadors program
- Maintain relationships with key stakeholders associated with the Ambassadors program
- Provide a positive contribution to planning, team meetings and workplace discussions
- Act in ways that advance CFF’s objectives, values and reputation
- Provide for the safety of themselves and others in the workplace
- Comply with policies and procedures of CFF
- Perform other duties assigned Strategic Partnerships & Funding Director
As a Public Benevolent Institution (PBI), CFF employees also receive tax-effective salary packaging opportunities, thus significantly increasing the value of net pay.
The Cathy Freeman Foundation acknowledges the traditional Aboriginal owners of country throughout Australia and we pay our respects to them, their culture and their Elders past, present and emerging.
For a copy of the position description please contact firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Partnerships & Key Projects Manager enquiry via EthicalJobs.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.