- Make a difference as a marketing all-rounder at a leading not-for-profit
- Full-time, fixed term until June 30, 2022,
- Flexible, family-friendly workplace with work from home options
- Northern suburbs, Wurundjeri Country
- $73,803.60 plus super
Kick start your career with this exciting marketing role, working with a passionate and creative team of professionals!
We’re on the hunt for a hardworking and passionate person who has a give-it-a-go attitude. Working under the direction of the Marketing Manager, this busy, stimulating and diverse role will be responsible for:
- Project Administration
- Work with the communications and engagement team to plan, organise and implement marketing projects, such as website updates, videos, events and printed publications
- Stakeholder Coordination
- Brief and support key suppliers, including graphic designers and web developers, to execute deliverables on time, within budget and to a high standard
- Create effective written content including media releases, website content, annual reports, case studies and magazine articles
- Oversee and coordinate project websites, social media platforms and digital marketing activities including EDMs, content marketing and SEO.
The right person will
- Have strong project coordination skills with the ability to be both strategic and operational
- Proven experience delivering marketing projects and campaigns on time and within budget and scope
- Exceptional writing skills with an eye for detail and the ability to create a diverse range of content
- Proven stakeholder engagement skills and the ability to juggle competing priorities and deadlines in a dynamic work environment
- Previous experience using Google Analytics, MailChimp, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn (a working knowledge of Drupal will be highly regarded).
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline (e.g. bachelor degree with a major in communications and/or marketing)
- Current Working with Children Check or equivalent or willingness to undergo such screening
What's on offer
- Opportunity to accelerate your career at a peak body for education and care
- Fun, collaborative team culture
- Generous employment conditions and professional development opportunities
- Make this position your own!
Established in 1971, Community Child Care Association (CCC) is the voice of community-based education and care services in Victoria. Building a strong and responsive sector is at the heart of what we do. We’re active right across the state, providing leadership and advocacy, working with governments, and supporting education and care services.
Community Child Care Association is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment that values and celebrates the diversity of its people. We encourage talented people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities to apply for our roles.
Click Apply Now to submit your application.
To be considered for this position applicants must submit the following:
- Cover letter addressing the key selection criteria listed in the position description (attached)
- Completed writing task (attached)
- Names and contact details of two professional referees
For queries about this position, please contact: Jacinta Butterworth on 9486 3455.