- Fixed term opportunity with generous Salary Packaging, increasing your take home pay!
- East Sydney location
- Must have Raisers Edge Experience
Reporting to the team leader for supporter relations this role is responsible for efficient and accurate processing of donations fundraising programs, including data entry, file transfers and importing data. This role also provides specialist advice and support to customer service and donor care teams as required.
Key areas of accountabilities for the role include:
- Responsibility for the Processing of donation transactions using the CRM system.
- Assist in the processing of Memorial Giving donations
- Assist in processing of internet, mail and telephone (if required) donations along with batching and banking of donations
- Assist in updating supporter records in the database, updating change of address, return to senders, communication preferences, payment details
- Ensuring data integrity throughout all processes
- Maintain effective relationships with Development team staff through prompt referrals and ongoing liaison
- Assist Team Leader to:
- Manage Regular Giving processing with input from Data Services team where required
- Manage On-line Giving data extraction and processing
- Manage Direct Mail outsourcing data uploads with input from Data Services team where required
- Coordinate customer service team activities and workflows in liaison with Adelaide call centre team
- Demonstrated data entry and processing skills and experience, preferably high-volume donations or accounts receivable with a high level of accuracy
- Attention to detail
- Sound numeracy skills
- Ability to work in accordance with standard operating procedures and PCI compliance requirements
- Demonstrated ability to use databases and Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) to an intermediate level
- Demonstrated experience in use of Raisers Edge CRM systems
- Customer Service experience
The Heart Foundation is Australia's leading heart health charity, committed to helping Australians lead healthier lifestyles and encouraging those most at risk to take better care of their heart health. Our One Heart Strategy (2018-2020) is focused on prevention, care and support, and research, to both prevent heart disease and improve heart health and quality of life for all Australians. Our staff believe in our purpose, are proud to work at the Heart Foundation and have the opportunity to make a difference every day through challenging and meaningful work. So, come and join our supportive and passionate team and work in a great environment that supports your lifestyle and promotes active living.