- Over the last 4 years, Buttons Support Services has developed into an exciting start-up and a business leading the new age of disability support.
- Buttons is looking for individuals who are excited about driving a growing and impactful startup to further successes.
- We have a clear vision for the future, and are laser-focused on achieving our goals; of scaling our community, driving social impact and maintaining a premium service predicated on authenticity, compassion and fun.
Where you fit in
The 'Relationship Coordinator' will join our existing Relationship Team at Buttons, responsible for coordinating, facilitating, and maintaining the relationships between our support workers, participants and their families.
The role will become a key piece of Buttons' scalability by ensuring that everyone is supported through the ups and downs, and put in a position to thrive and grow.
This position is a key leader within Buttons, driving the organisation alongside the Directors and existing Relationship Team. The 'Relationship Coordinator' will report to the company Directors.
- To facilitate the on-boarding of support workers and participants
- To create and coordinate “Buttons Connections” (relationships between support workers & participants)
- Drive new and existing processes for participant & worker activity/retention
- To empower and mentor our support workers to be the best workers and inclusive leaders in our society
- To ensure quality of care/services and continued appropriateness in achieving participant & worker compliance, satisfaction and positive outcomes
- Demonstrated experience with Buttons and/or knowledge of the disability sector or experience with similar organisations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Motivation and capability to work independently and as part of a team
- Natural leadership skills with a demonstrated ability to build and maintain connections across a range of internal stakeholders
- Work effectively across different stakeholders to support and encourage positive relationships
- Flexibility, as this position will require occasional out of hours work
- Completion of WWCC, Police Check, and References
We are looking for individuals who can be an expert in people management and a professional leader within our organisation. A key component is to find motivated, energetic, friendly, and passionate individuals who will both embrace and shape the Buttons culture.