About the business
Bravehearts is Australia's Employer of Choice in Child Protection. Working with Bravehearts means working with a dedicated team that is on a mission to protect kids.
About the role
Reporting to the CEO, the National Education Manager will advance Bravehearts' Education Program nationally through development, marketing and sales of Bravehearts' suite of Education products for children including Bravehearts' well-known Ditto's Keep Safe Adventures programs which is delivered Nationally to schools and childcare centres.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute the National Education strategic plan.
- Build effective financial sustainability Education programs.
- Develop and maintain relationships with partners and national stakeholders (government and non-government), to strengthen Bravehearts' National footprint.
- Review and update current programs based on leading research and understanding of curriculum requirements across states.
- Lead the implementation of new programs and services.
- Provide timely reporting to education program sponsors.
- Manage the Education team.
To find out more head to www.bravehearts.org.au/careers to find the full Position Description.
Benefits and perks
Qualified and passionate staff are attracted to Bravehearts' culture where success is celebrated, life balanced and self-care is expected. There are a number of benefits of working with Bravehearts including:
- Paid birthday day off
- Onsite car parking
- A culture of self-care
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Salary sacrifice options
- Equal opportunities for all regardless of gender, sexual orientation, age, culture or ethnic background
Skills and experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Education, Business or similar.
- 5+ years' experience in service delivery of Education programs.
- Demonstrated business acumen with proven outcomes in business leadership and growth, ideally in the Education/Community sector.
- Experience in leading a team with diverse skills to produce high quality work.
- Demonstrated experience in Education related Project Management.
- Demonstrated experience in successful business growth and development that leads to positive commercial outcomes and revenue growth.
- Experience and understanding of issues relating to service delivery with an agency that is committed to socially and culturally inclusive practices preferable.
Candidates must possess a driver's licence and must have or be willing to apply for a Working with Children Check (Blue Card) and National Police Certificate. In addition the right to work in Australia.
People from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, and diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.