Are you a registered nurse or experienced enrolled nurse looking for a sea change? We have just the opportunity waiting for you in the beautiful Whitsundays Qld.
We need an experienced Nurse to become part of our management team and lead the clinical service delivery area. This is a position where you can create change and influence service improvement. The organisation is expanding, and you could lead the establishment of a new (second location) centre in the Whitsundays.
- Registered Nurse, Nurse Navigator or senior Enrolled Nurse with clinical and community experience
- Great at optimising client services delivery and process improvements
- Understand issues confronting people living with disabilities in a home or community setting
- Love passing on your knowledge to less experienced staff
- Fantastic communication skills and highly organised!
- Great salary packaging
- Professional development opportunities
- Great bunch of clients and staff to work with every day
- Opportunity to bring your experience to a team who are keen to learn from you
- Satisfaction at seeing real change, on the ground, in people’s lives, every day
- Bowen Flexi Care, one of the largest employers in Bowen, has been providing services in the Bowen and surrounding region for over 25 years to people of all ages living with disabilities.
- We have a great team that cares deeply about our clients and holds their wellbeing at the centre of all that we do.
- We are a growing organisation as we expand client services across the Whitsunday region, providing exciting professional opportunities for our team, as we seek to fill major disability service provision gaps.
So, if you have what it takes, have what we need, and you can see yourself living and working within the beautiful Whitsundays, give us a call or hit APPLY NOW.
Any queries regarding the role please email: HR@flexicareinc.com.au, using the subject line: Clinical Service Delivery Manager - Whitsundays enquiry via EthicalJobs.