Beyond Blue’s vision is for all people in Australia to achieve their best possible mental health.
Our mission is to work with the community to improve mental health and prevent suicide.
We aim to achieve this by:
- Promoting mental health and wellbeing.
- Being a trusted source of information, advice and support.
- Working together to prevent suicide.
Beyond Blues values are Collaboration, Respect, Enthusiasm, Excellence, Innovation, and Integrity.
The Business Solutions Group provides trusted advice and partnership to all teams at Beyond Blue. Business Solutions is based on a shared services model to partner and support the lines of business, this collaboration designed model is to enable agility and to ensure our teams to do their best work for the community.
The IT Solutions Delivery Manager manages the sound implementation of systems, web and digital solutions across the business. Collaborating with internal stakeholders and vendors at key project touchpoints, the IT Solutions Deliver Manager provides IT technical support including management of website changes, website issue management, website deployments and website testing.
Technology Delivery and IT Operations work together to support Beyond Blue operations and community projects. Working with Beyond Blue’s subject matter experts and Technology delivery team, hosting providers, development providers Technology Delivery plans, executes and transitions to operations new systems and enhancements to Beyond Blue’s digital products. The IT Solutions Deliver Manager plays a subject matter expert and team lead role in identifying and delivering technology solutions.
- Managing a team of web and digital technical and delivery staff’s day to day and project activities
- Assist in setting team priorities in coordination with the IT Technology Delivery and Security Manager
- Liaising with relevant Beyond Blue teams in relation to new requirements, assisting with the development of functional specifications, facilitating user acceptance testing and managing deployments of new sites, digital products or functionality
- In collaboration with the Technology Delivery and Security Manager, develop and work towards a budget and forecasts
- Define and scope projects to prepare appropriate project implementation documentation including scheduling estimate time frames, quality and quantity of resources required, risk and issues management, and project plan
- In collaboration with the Technology and Solutions Delivery team, deliver identified and assigned projects and requirements including scoping, planning, implementation, deployment, monitoring and evaluation and managing risks to ensure the project is delivered effectively, on time, and on budget. This includes working within established processes, policies, and Beyond Blue’s standard templates
- Plan and implement effective communications and change management
- Manage day-to-day project activities, reporting any discrepancies or issues to the Project Sponsor
- Be conscious of Beyond Blue’s appetite for risk. Ensure that solutions and direction are acceptable within our risk framework
- Continually assess Beyond Blue’s digital systems identifying areas for improvement
- Develop and document processes and procedures for maintaining and operating Beyond Blue’s digital systems
- Engage related suppliers and manage relationships to ensure that services are successfully delivered
- Collaborate with IT Operations in incident and problem resolution
- Support resolution of issues requiring more detailed investigation and ensure knowledge base is updated with solutions for future reference
- Consult with infrastructure, project, and product teams to ensure solutions are consistent with our enterprise architecture
- Provide input into Technology and Solutions Delivery organisation to help optimise end-to-end delivery of digital services by regularly assessing current state capabilities/ limitations of Beyond Blue’s digital architecture and platforms.
Qualifications and key selection criteria
- Tertiary qualification in IT, Web Development or a related discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Excellent analytical, planning, organisational and technical and skills
- Excellent understanding of Content Management Systems.
- Ability to manage a small team managing scoping, delivery, product maintenance and business engagement
- At least 4 years’ experience in a technical role, administrating and managing development in a content management system including or similar to Sitefinity CMS
- Experience with continues delivery processes including Octopus Deploy or similar
- Experience with code repositories including BitBucket or similar
- Exposure to project management tools such as Jira, Miro, MS Project and ITIL tools such as ManageEngine
- Experience with DNS settings
- Experience with web based code including HTML, CSS and JS
- Experience with cloud infrastructure including AWS
- Ability to assist in change, incident and request management using ITIL processes
- Able to clearly translate tech jargon to non-technical Business Leaders
- Ability to navigate options, and estimate the financial impact of architecture, technology, and vendor alternatives
- Must be highly organised and capable of organising activities, managing competing priorities, and remaining calm under pressure.
Beyond Blue is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability or age. We strongly encourage people from all cultural backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Applicants are encouraged to view the Beyond Blue Innovate Reconciliation Action Plan 2020-2022.
To apply, please click the 'Apply' button below. Applications should include a current CV with a cover letter that addresses why you would consider yourself to be a cultural addition to Beyond Blue and how your skills and experience would be attributes to the position. For detailed information about this position including the closing date, please refer to the position description.
Preferred candidates will be required to undertake pre-employment screening, including a National Police Check and where required a Working With Children Check.
NOTE: Short-listing of candidates will commence prior to the closure of this role, so please do not delay submitting your application.