- Regional management operations role
- Based in Mitcham | Permanent Full Time
- Work for a leading Not-for-Profit organisation
- Great working environment, salary packaging benefits, and Tool of Trade Vehicle
- Passionate about client experience outcomes
As a Regional Operations Team Leader with Benetas, you will lead the delivery of home care packages and aged care services to provide optimum person centred care and services to Benetas clients and their families. You will utilise your leadership skills to support the regional team and work with the Regional Business Manager to achieve Community Health and Care key performance indicators and business targets whilst embedding a culture of continuous improvement.
- Build and coaching a high performing team with increased levels of engagement and expertise
- Successful execution of the Quality Continuous Improvement Plan
- Wellness and reablement of clients, demonstrated evidence of clients achieving goals and positive outcomes
- Excellent client experiences and responsive services
- Sustainable growth and retention of Home Care Packages
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS POSITION YOU WILL HAVE:
- Tertiary qualifications in a health or social services related discipline or related experience
- Demonstrable experience within Home Care Packages or Commonwealth home support programs
- Demonstrable experience in leading or participating in customer experience initiatives
- Demonstrable experience of building effective teams of ten and above including a remote workforce
- Demonstrable experience with complaints handling and liaising with the Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission
- A proven ability to take a holistic approach to client needs and service delivery
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills to demonstrate empathy and understanding to older clients and their families
- The ability to use initiative and work under pressure
- Ability to analyse and interpret data and demonstrable experience in report writing.
- Competency in Microsoft Word and Excel programs
- A safe and supportive work environment where people are valued and encouraged to share their ideas
- A strong learning culture where you are in the driver’s seat of your ongoing professional development
- Rewarding work that supports our clients to have a positive experience of ageing
- Competitive Salary (with salary packaging and meal & entertainment benefits)
- Working in a trusted and values based organisation focused on quality and growth
Benetas is dedicated to supporting older Victorians, their friends and carers, through a range of aged care and in-home services. We care about our people’s health and wellbeing and invest significantly in their development. We respect and value differences and encourage people of all ages and backgrounds to apply. Benetas is a recognised leader in Gender Equality, having been awarded an Employer of Choice citation for 15 years in a row.
How to Apply
To view the position description and apply for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume by clicking Apply Now.
Please note we may consider applications on an ongoing basis and therefore encourage you to apply at your earliest opportunity.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo pre-employment checks which include national police checks. All Applicants must have valid working rights.
All employees working across our Community Health and Care sites are required to be immunised with the Influenza Vaccination.