National health charity - develop the strategy & donor care journey and engagement for individual giving.
- 4 day part-time, flexible role
- 1 year Max Term Contract
- North Ryde location, parking available
Be responsible for developing and delivering the donor journey and care to all individual donors.
This role will review, enhance and implement the donor engagement program.
- Manage all aspects of donor relations journey development for mid-level donors, regular giving, appeals and acquisition
- Develop funding packages for mid-level donors to see the impact of their support
- Manage one direct report; the Donor Care Coordinator
- Engage donors via thank you calls, eDM’s, Christmas cards and regular giving donor journey
- Create, deliver and manage an effective donor journey plan covering all areas of Individual Giving and find innovative ways to engage donors
Skills & Attributes
- Previous experience in fundraising, donor care or customer service
- Highly engaging, warm and energetic personality
- A natural ability to build trusted relationships
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite and other CRMs desirable
- Opportunity for professional development
- Salary packaging available
- Flexible working days and hours