This role will be joining a well-loved organisation with a very loyal supporter base. You will support on the delivery of the community fundraising program by executing the day to day activities and ensuring that supporters have a positive experience.
This role will oversee both peer to peer and third party fundraising activities, you will manage community groups and lead on digital engagement.
If you have some experience in delivering community-based events, and looking for your next step up this could be the role for you.
The role has so much potential to grow, and so it's a fantastic opportunity for someone proactive to step into the role and really leave an everlasting mark.
- Support in the development of the community fundraising strategy
- Act as the main point of contact for community fundraising enquiries
- Represent this brilliant charity at awareness events and with community groups
- Responsible for project managing third party community fundraising events
- Coordinate event and community fundraising materials and collateral
- Create engaging donor communications to both acquire new donors and inspire existing fundraisers
- Coordinate the development of donor journeys looking at new ways to communicate with donors
- Support fundraisers on their journeys and work with them to grow their fundraising contribution
- Build positive relationships with community groups and individuals and ensure consistent high-level stewardship with all contacts
- Ensure that all third-party fundraising platforms are pro-actively managed and monitor fundraising pages for opportunities
- Update the database with all relevant information related to community fundraising
- Create engaging website and digital content based on community fundraising news and updates
Skills & Attributes
- Knowledge of community fundraising and events
- Highest level of communication skills with the ability to create engaging and inspiring content for fundraisers
- Ability to engage donors though multiple communication channels
- Strong digital experience
- Excellent project management skills
- Commitment to a high level of customer service
- Ability to manage the full cycle of third-party events
- Experience delivering on brand key messaging for fundraising campaigns
- Efficiency in administration and reporting
- Previous use of a fundraising database
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact Kristina on 02 9093 4911 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line: Community Fundraising Coordinator enquiry via EthicalJobs.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis