- Work from home!
- Experienced in a similar rostering role, used to working under pressure
- Excellent people skills - great at building rapport on the phone
Why join us?
- You will receive a mobile phone for work purposes
- First class training and development opportunities
- Discounts on health insurance through HBF or Medibank
- Discounts on banking products through Bankwest
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounts at JB HI-FI & The Good Guys
- Salary Packaging (up to $18,550 tax free) to all eligible employees
- Accommodation discounts at Seashells Hospitality Group
- Access to our Wellness Program
- Payment for kilometres driven
- A fantastic team environment
- A variety of hours and shifts to suit you
- Certificate III qualification, funded by the organisation
- Values based organisation
- Chance to give back! Provide care to older western Australians?
About your new role:
- Alternate weeks Monday - Friday on call.
- 6 am to 8.30am (on call allowance)
- 5 pm - 8pm (on call fixed rate)
We are currently looking a talented scheduler with demonstrated experience of using an electronic rostering system to support quick scheduling changes and to enable our customers to receive consistent services.
- Respond to on-call scheduling needs, making appropriate changes to the schedule based on ensuring a high-quality service provision
- Maintain scheduling documentation, and ensures data entry and updates are carried out efficiently and accurately
- Ensures positive interactions with customers and families prioritising that they are always informed and receive clear information and messages
- Provide phone support to our Care Partners, responding to any roster queries or issues
- Manage on-call roster changes to our team in a timely manner, ensuring they are communicated effectively to support services being delivered appropriately
- Operate with an understanding of the Aged Care Act and other appropriate legislation
Skills and Experience:
- Ideally you will have previous experience in this role, and enjoy the proactive nature of responding to scheduling needs
- Be solutions oriented, with a focus on achieve strong customer outcomes
- Personable nature, with a can do approach to problem solving
- Demonstrated ability to confidently communicate with customers, their families and other team members
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with little supervision
- National police clearance
- Influenza and COVID 19 Vaccinations
- Valid Drivers Licence
Baptistcare are one of WA's largest not-for-profit providers supporting residential care, home care services and retirement living in both metro and regional locations. We focus on empowering our customers to maintain homely comforts and community connection by providing care with compassion, integrity, and dignity.
Our focus is not limited to our clients, but also your wellbeing and career growth. We aim to support you to achieve a fulfilling career with first class training and development opportunities.
We are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace where everyone is valued. The more diversity we have, the more unique perspectives and creative ideas we share. Therefore, we embrace people of different age, religion, sexual orientation or identity, physical or mental ability and ethnicity.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘Apply Now’ and follow the prompts.
For any enquiries including persons with disability that require adjustments, contact Cady at email@example.com using the subject line: On Call Scheduler enquiry via EthicalJobs. Please note that we do not accept applications to this email address, they must be submitted online.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.