- Sydney CBD location
- One of the world’s leading humanitarian aid agencies
- Full time opportunity, immediate start
- Generous salary packaging benefits
Are YOU our ideal candidate?
- You have tertiary qualifications in digital media, fundraising, marketing, e-commerce, communications or related, relevant subject area
- You have at least 3 years’ Solid digital fundraising experience overseeing major web appeal campaigns and email direct marketing programs
- You have a sound understanding of and can implement best practice ecommerce experience design principles
- You’re a qualified, experienced Google Analytics user and have a strong technical grasp of payment gateways, processes and services
- You’re experienced with Adobe Creative 8 or similar and MS Office
- You can demonstrate success in building brand awareness
- You may also have prior experience working on e-commerce, digital projects, email marketing, digital production or similar activity
Who We Are
Australia for UNHCR is the UN Refugee Agency’s national partner in Australia, raising awareness and funds to support UNHCR’s global emergency response to humanitarian crises. It achieves this through the generosity of Australian individual donors, trusts, foundations and other organisations who donate to and partner with Australia for UNHCR to support its goals. Established in 2000 as part of a global fundraising network, it has now raised more than $290 million from a broad network of individuals, community and corporate partners.
About The Role
As a member of our Digital team, you’re responsible for managing retention and appeal activity on an ongoing basis and emergencies across all internal digital media platforms and channels, including strategic planning, scheduling, execution, performance analysis and reporting on fundraising appeal campaign and retention activity.
- Manage donor stewardship – building a program of donor retention and long-term donor development
- Digital fundraising content planning, production, scheduling, management and maintenance across all digital channels, supported by the Digital Producer.
- Manage the organisation’s digital platforms in collaboration with the Digital Team Lead
- Project manage new initiatives and trials to extend the organisation’s digital services, capabilities and systems, as required
- Manage the organisation’s e-commerce activity, aligning campaigns with peak gift buying periods
- Support rollout of a distributed digital content management model
- Conduct ongoing performance audits to ensure all current digital fundraising funnels are performing optimally and correctly, supported by the Digital Producer
- Work with internal stakeholders and external suppliers as required
- Optimise donor journeys and supporter experiences across all fundraising activity which has a digital element.
- Maximise the use of other digital channels, such as SMS, podcasts, blogs and interactive TV and that these tools are integrated where appropriate.
A Position Description is attached.