Are you a digital native with a keen eye on the latest digital campaign methods and tactics?
The Australian Services Union is tens of thousands of workers who have united across Community and Disability Services, Public Transport and Water, Airlines, Shipping, Travel and IT. From our historic Equal Pay campaign to pioneering working conditions across the public and private sectors, we are an active, progressive union - we fight to win.
We are looking for a flexible, motivated and organised Digital Co-ordinator with experience in digital communications and member management systems, analytics and reporting to join our team as we begin a major upgrade to our CRM in 2020.
- Understanding of the digital ecosystem with the ability to learn campaign, web and email tools quickly.
- Familiarity with content management systems, Wordpress, NationBuilder etc.
- Experience with updating and maintaining websites and social media channels including the Facebook family of apps and associated reporting tools, Google Analytics and FB Ads Manager.
- Experience using CRM + CMS and email marketing systems (e.g. NationBuilder, Salesforce, Mailchimp and Wordpress), as well as a basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Familiarity with digital tools such as Survey Monkey, Zapier and Mailchimp and SMS and campaign telephony tools, such as Callhub, Hustle etc.
- Experience with Union CRMs such iMIS, Stratum.
- Familiarity with the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience in a relevant field such as consumer insights, marketing strategy, brand development, online fundraising, membership strategy.
- Operate one of the most engaged email lists in the union movement, manage our website CMS, CRM and integration tools.
- Work within a small, flexible team to support our members and win campaigns. Collaborate with the Design and Communications Officer on all aspects of digital marketing strategy, campaigns and projects.
- Understand and contribute to digital strategy and offer insights to optimise digital communications and ensure campaigns are effective.
- Day to day digital support for union leadership, organisers and members to achieve union objectives.
The position offers an attractive salary ($77,373 to $82,967 plus 10% superannuation) and generous working conditions.