Assistance Dogs Australia are seeking an additional valued team member to join our Major Relationships Team in the role of Corporate Partnerships Manager.
We are looking for a dog loving person who is engaging, goal oriented, well organised, self-motivated and who is keen to contribute within a charitable organisation that is about providing life changing opportunities to our clients through our exceptional assistance dogs. You will bring natural ability in creating, nurturing and developing corporate philanthropic based relationships in order to achieve your goals. You will have a strong client focus and a keen desire to work as part of a small team in order to make your mark on ADA.
Assistance Dogs Australia trains and places unique dogs with Australians in unique situations. We train dogs that specialise in support for people with a physical disability, autism or post traumatic stress. Our assistance dogs provide independence, self-esteem, improved health and relationships to individuals and families – resulting in stronger and more successful communities.
About the Role
This role is all about establishing, building and managing both new and existing relationships within our Corporate Partnerships portfolio. You will drive success through strategic planning, execution and further developing partnership opportunities through your client focused approach. Your natural ability with people and ease in securing the relationship will ensure future growth and success in this role.
- Your genuine love of dogs is essential given they are the beating heart of ADA and make possible the valuable work that we do with our clients
- Establish and further maintain regular positive client engagement practices
- Develop individual strategic based plans and opportunities for future growth with our corporate partners
- Develop and execute specific partnership initiatives for both existing and new corporate partners in order to achieve all relationship goals
- Maintaining strong, effective and consultative working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- You will have the ability to shift priorities and also meet reporting deadlines
- You will own all aspects of the Corporate Partnerships portfolio
- The role is also eligible for 'not for profit' salary packaging - up to $15,900 a year
This role has excellent work/life initiatives including flexible hybrid working arrangements. A supportive environment working alongside a team of committed and dedicated individuals.
About You & Your Experience
- You are a warm and empathetic person, with a strong history in client focused engagement and management
- You will have proven success and experience in building and managing strategic relationships with key stakeholders (fundraising highly regarded)
- Experience in and understanding of philanthropic/relationship-based fundraising, business or partnership development.
- Ability to work autonomously, whilst contributing as part of a close-knit team
- Experience in managing projects, negotiating all done with a win/win approach to problem solving
- Demonstrated experience in writing and preparing compelling and client proposals, briefs and/or reports within an agreed timeframe.
- High level organisational skills
- Excellent track record in building donor relationships
- Sales/sponsorship experience in a corporate background may be considered
- Proven ability to source and secure major gifts/sponsorship and track financial performance
- A strong client service/relationship fundraising focus
- Prior experience with donor/customer management systems eg. Salesforce
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- We would also be open to a part time 4 day per week arrangement with the right person