At Aruma, we support people with disabilities to live great lives. It's the reason we exist - after all, why should anyone have to settle for anything less? And to make this a reality, we rely on the skill and commitment of our Aruma team.
When you're part of the Aruma team, you're not just supporting people. You're pioneering new paths, challenging assumptions, daring to think differently, and telling society to raise its bar higher.
We are seeking a talented, committed, and resilient Training Manager to be responsible for coordinating the delivery of key training programs/packages/activity and the coaching and mentoring of the Training Facilitators within a state/region.
You will be working with the National Learning Manager to proactively identify and coordinate learning needs, promoting regional training calendars, support capability building of staff and the achievement of qualifications to improve the quality of service provided to customers.
What success looks like…
- Training Facilitators are well supported, providing excellent customer service and high-quality learning activities
- Training materials are contextualised and delivered in an engaging and consistent way
- Training calendars are developed, promoted and adhered to, aligning to Aruma's strategic plan and the state priorities
- Deliver training in a variety of ways, including face to face, online modules, videos, webinars, facilitated and practical workshops as required to meet demand
- Ensure facilitators deliver engaging and memorable training consistently as evidenced by feedback (staff and managers), observation and staff using what they learn on the job
- In collaboration with L&D Manager/Learning Designer, contribute to the design of responsive training resources to meet local business needs
- Provide regular feedback to L&D Manager and local management teams on participation of staff in training, flagging any issues to be addressed
- Follow up with regional learners and their managers who undertake external training/eLearning, to monitor quality and external training completion of staff
- Summarise training evaluations and present to L&D Manager for continuous improvement of learning and development materials and delivery methods
Skills and experience that make you stand out…
- 2-5 years' experience as a Training Manager or Coordinator/Team Leader (group and individual learning) in a Human Services environment or in a role working with people with disabilities
- Experience in development, implementation and evaluation of training programs
- Experience in developing contextualised learning resources
- Qualifications and/or proven competence in mandatory training topics/policy and qualifications being delivered in the disability sector
- Demonstrated capacity to lead, mentor and develop a professional team across a broad geography
- Flexibility, responsiveness and the ability to adapt to change
- Experience in reporting and analysing data
- Well organised, with demonstrated ability to work independently to organise and prioritise workload, follow up and work efficiently and effectively to deadlines
Be part of this dedicated, collaborative organisation and make a difference! We offer the benefits of flexibility, ongoing supervision and professional development opportunities, a competitive salary and the option of salary packaging.
Apply now with your cover letter addressing the success criteria and a current resume outlining your relevant experience and qualifications.