At Aruma, we support people with disabilities to live great lives. It's the reason we exist - after all, why should anyone have to settle for anything less? And to make this a reality, we rely on the skill and commitment of our Aruma team.
When you're part of the Aruma team, you're not just supporting people. You're pioneering new paths, challenging assumptions, daring to think differently, and telling society to raise its bar higher.
We are seeking an experienced and hands-on Test Lead to drive the establishment of an end to end Testing Strategy and to support the implementation of Aruma's new Human Capital Management solution, including the end to end testing process, with technical and business users.
What success looks like…
- Manage the end to end testing process of the current phase of implementation of Aruma's new Human Capital Management system
- Lead the project through the test review, preparation, execution and handover activities throughout the test lifecycle
- Coach and mentor the project team to use test templates, develop test scripts and leverage testing tools to improve team productivity and effectiveness
- Development of templates for preparing Test Scripts specific to functional and user acceptance testing
Skills and experience that make you stand out…
- 8+ years in leading/managing the Test Lifecycle specific to new system implementation, HCM or ERP preferred
- Experience coaching and mentoring teams in system and business verification testing
- Experience in developing Test Strategies, Test Plans (SIT, UAT, BAT etc) and Test Completion reports
- Hands on experience leading UAT business verification testing and obtaining sign off for test artefacts
- Able to develop test scripts & verification templates + status reporting
- Experience using online testing tools and familiar with the process
- A thorough understanding of the project lifecycle, risks identification and controls
- Demonstrated ability to deliver work within time constraints through planning and prioritisation
- NDIS exposure
- Test / Quality certifications (i.e. ISTQB - Advanced level or similar)
- Experience using JIRA and Online Testing tools
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint (desirable)
Be part of this dedicated, collaborative organisation and make a difference! We offer the benefits of flexibility, ongoing supervision and professional development opportunities, a competitive salary and the option of salary packaging.
Apply now with your cover letter addressing the success criteria and a current resume outlining your relevant experience and qualifications.