At Aruma, we support people with disabilities to live great lives. It's the reason we exist - after all, why should anyone have to settle for anything less? And to make this a reality, we rely on the skill and commitment of our Aruma team.
When you're part of the Aruma team, you're not just supporting people. You're pioneering new paths, challenging assumptions, daring to think differently, and telling society to raise its bar higher.
We are seeking a dedicated and committed Publishing Officer to support the Policy Team and more broadly to the organisation through the efficient development and maintenance of all matters pertaining to the publication and control of master documents that comprise the Aruma written Quality Management System.
What success looks like…
- Policies and associated Aruma collateral/educational material are accessible to staff and customers e.g. Aruma policies, procedures, processes, guidelines and standards
- Documents published are of a continually high standard and meet the Aruma template requirements
- Live documents published are valid and recent
- Coordinating Continuous Improvement forms submitted via Periscope and following up with nominated stakeholders to ensure the requisite actions are progressed
- Develops and maintains collaborative working relationships within team and broader organisation to support the delivery of work
Skills and experience that make you stand out…
- Experience working in humanitarian services with a customer and compliance centric focus
- An understanding of the issues affecting people with disability
- Well-developed stakeholder management skills
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail, with demonstrated ability to work independently to organise and prioritise workload, handle multiple tasks and work efficiently and effectively to deadlines and respond to multiple and diverse stakeholders
- Skilled at navigating a complex organisation, forging relationships, and managing through influence rather than direct authority as required
- Adept at participating in and contributing to team or departmental initiatives to resolve common issues or barriers to effectiveness
- Excellent computer literacy, confidence and capability in using systems and technology, and well developed skills in using the Microsoft Office suite.
Be part of this dedicated, collaborative organisation and make a difference! We offer the benefits of flexibility, ongoing supervision and professional development opportunities, a competitive salary and the option of salary packaging.
Apply now with your cover letter addressing the success criteria and a current resume outlining your relevant experience and qualifications.