At Aruma, we support people with disabilities to live great lives. It's the reason we exist - after all, why should anyone have to settle for anything less? And to make this a reality, we rely on the skill and commitment of our Aruma team.
When you're part of the Aruma team, you're not just supporting people. You're pioneering new paths, challenging assumptions, daring to think differently, and telling society to raise its bar higher.
We are seeking a dedicated, bold, and resilient People Service Officer to work across the success of our services and the achievement of our vision, mission, and organisational objectives.
You will be working with the People Service Centre Manager to recognise the right of people with disabilities to inclusion, participation and self-determination.
What success looks like…
- The People Service Centre (PSC) is the first point of contact for internal and external customers for the broader People Learning & Culture Team (PLC) team
- Day to day administrative functions of the PLC Team are managed effectively
- A Human Rights approach is applied in all aspects of the role
- Personnel records are up to date and maintained according to Policy and Procedure
- A high level of accuracy is achieved in all administrative functions
- Provide quality customer service for internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain confidential records in an efficient manner
- Maintain knowledge of current practice and procedures and follow relevant administrative systems
- Build effective relationships within the People & Culture Team, in order to manage team demands & deadlines.
- Attend to initial enquiries by telephone or email, giving initial attention to matters and referring them to the relevant person for response/action in a reasonable time frame
Skills and experience that make you stand out…
- Equivalent to VET Certificate IV in relevant studies, or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Experience using a CRM
- Previous knowledge of the disability sector
- Well-developed communication skills; written and verbal
- Strong customer service ethic
- Sound administrative skills; time management, coordination of tasks, efficient work practices
- Excellent computer literacy
Be part of this dedicated, collaborative organisation and make a difference! We offer the benefits of flexibility, ongoing supervision and professional development opportunities, a competitive salary and the option of salary packaging.
Apply now with your cover letter addressing the success criteria and a current resume outlining your relevant experience and qualifications.