- Location is flexible in NSW, QLD or VIC
At Aruma, we support people with disabilities to live great lives. It's the reason we exist - after all, why should anyone have to settle for anything less? And to make this a reality, we rely on the skill and commitment of our Aruma team.
When you're part of the Aruma team, you're not just supporting people. You're pioneering new paths, challenging assumptions, daring to think differently, and telling society to raise its bar higher.
We are seeking a dedicated and switched on Lead Systems Trainer to manage national team of System Trainers who together are responsible for ensuring that all Aruma staff are competent and confident to use our IT systems.
You will be working closely with the General Manager, Learning & Capability and being responsible for creation of content and materials as well as coordination of the delivery program.
What success looks like:
- All staff are competent to use Aruma software applications; functionality and processes and those systems are used in a consistent way
- All staff are confident in their ability to use Aruma systems and technologies
- Systems training is delivered efficiently across NSW, ACT, QLD and VIC using a variety of modes
- Innovative and flexible systems training approaches and resources are offered to suit various audience types and support positive ongoing adoption of system knowledge and application
- Local change champions and super users are identified and supported to implement training effectively across a wide range of roles and regions
- The handoff from the training to support new systems to ongoing reinforcement and remedial training is smooth and efficient
- Following induction training all staff are able to navigate their way around Aruma systems
- Staff understand
Skills and experience that make you stand out:
- 8+ years direct (field based) training and facilitation experience
- 5+ years working in a training role supporting new systems implementations or addressing ongoing training
- 2-3+ years Training Lead or Training Manager experience
- Direct experience in development of core training documentation - Training Plan, Training Needs Assessment, Training Implementation Plan, Training Surveys
- Solid understanding of systems, functionality and supporting processes and ability to translate technical functionality into business specific training
- The ability to coach, support and lead other trainers providing insight from local learnings and develop the team's knowledge.
- Experience in providing Systems training across core business systems
- Experience with training resource development tools (i.e. Articulate)
- Knowledge of MS SharePoint for document management
Be part of this dedicated, collaborative organisation and make a difference! We offer the benefits of flexibility, ongoing supervision and professional development opportunities, a competitive salary and the option of salary packaging.
Apply now with your cover letter addressing the success criteria and a current resume outlining your relevant experience and qualifications.