At Aruma, we support people with disabilities to live great lives. It's the reason we exist - after all, why should anyone have to settle for anything less? And to make this a reality, we rely on the skill and commitment of our Aruma team.
When you're part of the Aruma team, you're not just supporting people. You're pioneering new paths, challenging assumptions, daring to think differently, and telling society to raise its bar higher.
We are seeking a hands-on and dedicated Business Analyst who will be working closely with Aruma's key stakeholders and staff, to facilitate end to end process and solution requirements definition and delivery, to support the transformation of our business on a fixed term contract until June 2021.
What success looks like…
- Lead business and technical requirements gathering and process mapping activities on existing enterprise IT systems (current state) and transition to new systems (future state)
- Conduct gap analysis to determine functionality gaps between current and future systems
- Lead and/or facilitate requirements gathering workshops to support information gathering across varying system or business improvement projects
- Develop the transition plan (and all activities) to migrate staff from existing enterprise IT systems (current state) to new systems (future state)
- Collaborate with Business and technical SME's to facilitate all stages of the requirements gathering/elicitation process
- Lead various projects using Prince2 and/or Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Manage the project schedule, scope, budget and activities (MS Project)
- Manage project risks and issues
- Review, document and analyse complex business processes
- Identify opportunities ongoing for improvement within processes, system data, reporting
Skills and experience that make you stand out…
- Business Analysis (CBAP) and Agile/Scrum certifications
- Flexible working across sites, own transport & drivers' licence
- Knowledge of MS SharePoint for document management
- 7+ years' experience as an Business Analyst within the IT/Technology/ Transformation functions
- Degree in Business and/or IT and/or relevant practical experience
- Core systems business analysis experience (ERP, Finance, HR, CRM, Incident/Risk, Rostering etc)
- Project Management experience (Prince2 and/or Agile/Scrum)
- Strong administration skills; time management, coordination of tasks
- Excellent computer literacy and confidence and capability in using systems
- Excellent stakeholder relationship building skills
- Workshop presentation and facilitation skills
Be part of this dedicated, collaborative organisation and make a difference! We offer the benefits of flexibility, ongoing supervision and professional development opportunities, a competitive salary and the option of salary packaging.
Apply now with your cover letter addressing the success criteria and a current resume outlining your relevant experience and qualifications.