- Job no: 536017
- Work type: Continuing
- Location: Canberra / ACT
- Categories: Professional
- Classification: ANU Officer 8 (Administration)
- Salary package: $99,612 - $106,517 per annum plus 17% Superannuation
- Terms: Multiple Positions | Full Time, Continuing and Fixed term
- Are you a donor-centred fundraiser, passionate about people and their stories?
- Do you have an eye and an ear for smart, strategic communication and relationship management?
- Are you energetic and reliable, thriving in a fast-paced, client-focused environment?
- Do you want to represent Australia’s leading university in global regions of strategic importance?
The Development Manager, based in one of the 7 colleges at the ANU will play a pivotal role in shaping a dynamic program of international engagement, focusing on cultivating productive networks and securing transformative, large-scale philanthropic gifts.
We value initiative, collaboration, and delivering high-quality results. We support continuous learning and professional development.
- Work with inspirational donors in culturally diverse settings to deliver gifts with real social impact.
- Collaborate with professional and academic partners and leaders to advance exciting projects of global relevance.
- Support team efforts to sustainably scale up our fundraising operations in readiness for the campaign.
- Demonstrate our “culture of giving” through collaboration, knowledge sharing, and responsive, transparent communication.
Our work connects us with alumni, donors, friends and members of the wider community who are excited by the University’s vision, energy and commitment to improving society and addressing our world’s biggest challenges. Our fundraising supports education for students in need, and contributes to world-leading research in everything from humanitarian health, to understanding the economics of poverty; from sustainable agriculture and clean energy, to redressing Indigenous disadvantage.
ANU is a great place to work. Our benefits include:
- Professional, collaborative and supportive work environment
- Mentoring and ongoing career development
- Excellent remuneration and benefits packages including:
- Flexible working hours
- 17% Superannuation contributions
Position Description & Selection Criteria
ANU values diversity and inclusion and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to those of all backgrounds and identities. For more information about staff equity at ANU, visit https://services.anu.edu.au/human-resources/respect-inclusion.