About our organisation:
annecto - the people network is an independent, not for profit association committed to increasing opportunities and choices for people with a disability, older persons and their carers.
What’s on offer?
- 12 months, Fixed term, Full time (38 hours per week) position
- Bacchus Marsh Location
- Generous Salary packaging options
About the role
Reporting to the Enhancing Independence Coordinator, the Workforce/Intake Coordinator is a multi-dimensional role with a focus on service delivery, growth and administration.
Key portfolio areas for the role involve;
- Management of all rostering and associated requirements for our Support Workers, Disability and NDIS program recipients,
- Managing the intake process for an allocated section of Merrimu participants/families,
- Mandatory reporting requirements for internal and external stakeholders,
- Project work for the internalisation and growth of the workforce.
As an annecto team member you will show a commitment to supporting individuals to reach their goals in life and provide support services in a manner that respects their quality of life, dignity and human rights.
For more information about the role, please refer to the attached position description.
What are we looking for?
To be considered for this opportunity you should have:
- Awareness and demonstrated commitment to principles of Person Centred service provision;
- Previous experience in developing and managing rosters including supervision of staff;
- Demonstrated ability to work co-operatively as a member of a professional, culturally diverse team;
- Knowledge of or experience in providing supports under the NDIS framework;
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to build rapport;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with high attention to detail;
What would be great to have?
- Capacity to negotiate for supports and/or services that are identified in the planning process;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Community work/Business Management and/or demonstrated experience in a similar role;
- An ability to speak a community language/s;
- Ability to work flexibly as the service evolves and respond to the needs of individuals during periods of change;
- Current Victorian Driver’s licence
You should be eligible to work in Australia.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
annecto is a child safe and equal employment opportunity employer. All employees are required to undergo a National Police Check, a Working with Children Check where necessary, and abide by our Child Safe Policy and Code of Conduct.