- Location: West Moreton
- Salary: $70,000 - $93,000
About the role
We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Physiotherapist to join our talented team of Allied Health Professionals!
Physiotherapist with an interest in home based assessment and equipment prescription, slow stream rehabilitation, individual one on one and group based exercise therapy, falls prevention, manual handling training and injury prevention are encouraged to apply.
Tasks and responsibilities
Your role will include a mixture of community and residential clients.
The community component will involve:
- Visiting referred community clients to assess and report on their current needs and devise a therapy plan to meet goals based on those assessed needs.
- Advising on the required frequency of visit and scheduling your time efficiently to consult with numerous clients.
The residential aged care facility component will include:
- Working with the health care staff at the facility to assess new residents.
- Advising on manual handling requirements and design therapy programs meet any assessed needs and goals.
- Assessing and completing individual and group W&R.
Your role will also include:
- Monitoring of aids and equipment.
- Upgrading or downgrading clients required aids as necessary.
- Monitoring falls within the facility in conjunction with a multidisciplinary team and providing solutions to minimise the fall risk.
- Therapy time to complete one on one or group therapy/rehabilitation sessions.
Skills and experience
All applicants must have:
- AHPRA Registration;
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in Physiotherapy;
- A police name check and a QLD NDIS Workers Screening card (or willing to obtain);
- Valid CPR and First Aid Certifications;
- The ability to work as part of a team and autonomously;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; and
- A client-centred approach.
Applicants with all levels of experience and new graduates are welcome to apply! Full training and orientation is provided.
Benefits and perks
- Company car and tablet (full time employees);
- Weekly remunerated administration time;
- Flexible work arrangements and ability to create your own schedule;
- Opportunities for career development and professional growth;
- New Graduate Mentoring Programs; and
- CPD Allowance.
Allied Connect offer a wide range of allied health services delivered by our experienced and passionate team including Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Exercise Physiology, Dietetics and Occupational Therapy. Our multidisciplinary approach allows us to address the holistic needs of our clients, offering comprehensive care that goes beyond individual disciplines.
With our clinic based in Varsity Lakes on the Gold Coast, we offer a range of community and Residential Aged Care based services throughout Queensland. Our commitment to delivering excellence within the health industry has led us to providing allied health services all the way from Northern New South Wales to North Queensland, with a strong reputation due to our community orientation and focus.
Join us on this journey as we strive to make a meaningful impact on the lives of our clients and staff.