IT Systems Manager with experience in managing end-to-end IT operations. This role manages AIME’s current tech systems, develops tech solutions that support the organisation's projects and builds partnerships to nurture the strategy to success. Australia, preferably Sydney.
- Plan AIME’s short-term and long-term technology strategy for digital improvement including implementing new technologies or systems.
- Benchmark AIME technology against best practice for comparable Global Organisations.
- Secure partnerships with technology partners.
- Manage AIME’s current technology systems for integrated planning and outcomes, such as Asana, Salesforce, Confluence, Slack, Shopify and Learning Management.
- Evaluate or identify tech milestones for positive business performance.
- Advise and provide insights to the IT budget and operating plan.
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and sustainability.
- Ensure privacy and security and implement processes for data protection.
- Manage IT support staff.
- Communicate our technology strategy internally and externally.
- Work throughout each stage of the system or process, from design and development to validation and operation, onto quantitative risk assessment, focusing on performance, testing, scheduling, and costs.
- Report to the AIME board quarterly.
Looking for applicants who can demonstrate the following required skills and experience:
- Experience leading organisations or teams in technology and digital solutions.
- Possess advanced technological skill set.
- Full-stack experience preferred.
- Having a Master’s degree in IT or business administration is desirable.
- Demonstrated experience in digital transformation.
- Capacity in business planning, leadership, communication and organisation across diverse teams.
A job pack is attached.