- Location: Preston
- Hours of Work: Standard Business Hours
- Immediate Start
AGAPI Care Inc. is a disability service provider supporting people with disabilities to achieve their goals and actively participate in their communities.
AGAPI Care is seeking an experienced and motivated receptionist to join our growing, passionate team. This position is aimed at someone who has reception experience and is a proactive, forward-thinker.
The successful candidate will have a strong work ethic, be skilled at multitasking, be able to perform under pressure with a high degree of attention to detail in all aspect of the role.
Experience in a similar role with strong customer service skills and a can-do attitude is highly desirable.
Your responsibilities will include:
- General reception and administration duties
- Directing phone and email enquiries to relevant team members
- Welcoming clients and visitors at front reception and directing them to the appropriate area or person;
- Receiving and allocating all electronic incoming correspondence;
- Office stock management;
- Diary Management;
- Mail collection, recording and distribution;
- Administrative support;
- Maintain cleanliness of the kitchen, levels of supplies and oversee deliveries;
- Maintaining the professional appearance and cleanliness of the reception area, board room and meeting rooms.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Must have proven experience working in a busy reception.
- Highly developed communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Highly energetic, self-motivated, and well presented.
- Ability to prioritise and manage a number of tasks at once.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in MS Office, Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Ability to work both unsupervised/independently and in a team environment.
EMPLOYMENT IS SUBJECT TO A SATISFACTORY
- Current Police Check (mandatory)
- Working with Children Check (mandatory)
- NDIS Worker Screening Check (mandatory)
- Referee Checks