Key responsibilities & requirements
- Assist with the recruitment process by shortlisting resumes, conducting interviews and completing reference checks
- Employee on-boarding and inductions
- Amending, preparing and issuing employment contracts, positions descriptions, policies and procedures
- Update position descriptions into company templates.
- Contribute to the review and development of HR Policies and Procedures
- Ensuring all employee records are maintained accurately and in a timely manner
- Manage visa queries and responsible for maintaining and updating visa database and ensuring compliance
- Assist with implementation of the CRM system
- Desirable candidates will ideally have a minimum of 2-3 years of practical HR experience as well as current human resource qualifications. Experience within the Disability sector will be highly regarded.
- Previous experience assisting with recruitment and onboarding
- Strong and confident communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong administrative skills and a high level of attention to detail
Apply for an immediate start if you wish to join a supportive and collaborative team who are passionate about supporting people with a disability.