The AEES Group is a trusted and innovative business delivering solutions aimed at assisting companies to take control of their energy usage in a rapidly transitioning energy market. Utilising our customised solutions, we empower our clients to reduce their energy costs, meet regulatory requirements and reduce their carbon footprint. We are currently seeking the right individual to join our growing team in a position that will provide great job satisfaction and ongoing career development.
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS ROLE ARE:
- Prepare renewable systems modelling reports using proprietary in-house tools
- Complete Solar PV & Renewable Energy Systems designs using industry standard software
- Produce monthly/quarterly energy analysis reports for existing clients/installations
- Coordinate local DNSP embedded generation pre-approvals and post-installation paperwork
- Coordinate STC/LGC registration and certificate creation
- Advise and develop pathways to net-zero carbon for business energy users
- Support system monitoring and maintenance procedures
- Undertake Measurement & Verification (M&V) processes under the VEU Project-based Activities (PBA)
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA:
- Passion and interest in sustainability, energy efficiency and renewable energy
- Tertiary and/or industry related skills, with experience in an electrical, renewable energy or related discipline viewed favourably
- Strong IT skills especially with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and a can-do attitude
- The ability to be autonomous, flexible and to operate as a team player
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in Energy Audits/Grant applications
- Experience with MATLAB, VBA, CAD and Java development will be considered favourably
IN RETURN, WE WILL OFFER YOU:
The opportunity to learn within a leading renewable energy company that has the management experience to help grow your career. You will be part of the future of energy, providing clean, sustainable and cost saving solutions to blue chip clients. If you feel you have what it takes to be part of this exciting new world, apply now.
Mature applicants with industry related experience will have a distinct advantage in this role. For more information please email at email@example.com using the subject line: Project Coordinator - Sustainable Energy enquiry via EthicalJobs.