Work for an organisation that influences and supports the safety, development, and empowerment of children, young people, adults, and communities across NSW.
This role will involve:
- Provide leadership to direct reports, coordinate the daily activities of staff and be the first point of contact for your team
- Attend key meetings, including clinical meetings, case conferences, court proceedings etc.
- Assist with the professional development of your team
- Allocate cases to your team
- Coordinating the requirements of the team on a day to day basis
The requirements for this role include:
- Tertiary qualification in Social Work/Welfare, or a relevant field
- Demonstrated experience in a leadership capacity within the OOHC or Community Services Sector
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working within a Therapeutic Framework model of care
- Knowledge of NSW Child Protection policies and legislation
- A demonstrated experience in either child protection or Residential OOHC Services
To apply hit APPLY NOW as we will be shortlisting for this position soon.
For a confidential discussion OR to find out more about the role please call Andi Kandias on 02 9218 2300.