Our client, a Disabilities allied health organisation specialising within children and families, is currently recruiting for a Team Leader with 5-7 years clinical experience in either Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy or Speech Pathology based in Hallam, Croydon or Burwood.
This role will involve:
- Managing a small caseload to support children and/or adults and their families living with disability to achieve high impact and positive outcomes
- Use a strength-based and capacity building approach, embed therapy into routines and deliver a service that demonstrates inclusive participatory practice
- Lead and guide a multidisciplinary team
- Coach and mentor early career therapists
The requirements for this role include:
- Bachelor Qualification in either Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy or Speech Pathology and current AHPRA registration or equivalent with Speech Pathology
- Work within the NDIS Framework
- Proven people management and leadership skills
- 5+ years clinical experience in either Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy or Speech Pathology
- A number of probity checks are required including holding a current working with children and undertaking a National police checks.
To apply hit APPLY NOW as we will be shortlisting for this position soon.
For a confidential discussion OR to find out more about the role please call Natalie Clemens on 0477 808 676.